Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dr. Sebi Houston Seminar 2011



Special Thanks to  Everyone Who came and supported me.. I had a wonderful time, and I hope everyone went home with a little bit more knowledge, Remember: Love yourself, and what goes in your body!! Last but not least my wonderful Wife Patricia Bowman, Xave Bowman (Daughter), Dr. Barbara Lennard (Public Relations), Samantha Griggs (Assistant/ Blogger) WE APPRECIATE YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL!! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!
**Please be sure to follow us on Twitter: @mrsdrsebi Face Book: The Doctor Sebi  Youtube: 1Drsebi
Blog: drsebi.blogspot.com Office: 310-838-2490

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for sharing these photos. I wish I could have been there to hear your lecture and your answers to the questions from the audience. I look forward to meeting you and Mrs. Dr. Sebi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M HAPPY THAT I CAN SHARE THESE PICTURES WITH YOU ALL..I LOOK FORWARD IN MEETING YOU TOO ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dr. Sebi and your family for coming to Houston, you all were so Gracious and kind, I look forward to seeing you loving folks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for coming..and i am happy we could help!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr sebi you changed my life..thank you very much brother..that t1 male nourisher and nervino are excellent..I wish I could work for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr Sebi you changed my life and now im dedicating the rest of my life to changing others and making more of my people healthy. Dr Sebi I am interested in doing a Holistic Health master tour and would love for you to be a part of it. It will be a international tour because i want to reach as much people as i can with your life changing information. These fastfood companies are consistantly feeding our people with this false information and slowly killing us so I want to counter their information with the concepts that you teach t save my peoples lives.My name is Errol. My number is 718 314 4517. I try calling that number in california but I am not having success and I refuse to give up on this because I feel my people need to her this information worldwide and I know with you I can get that message out you are so inspirational. Please contact e so that we can set this tour up and we can save lives.

    ReplyDelete