Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Conversation with Dr. Sebi





The Autobiography of Dr. Sebi "Mama Hay"
In this book you will find a true conversation with such a graceful flow like a jazz base beat.. its one of those books that you just can't put down.. you want to read more.. Check it out!!

* you can purchase the book @ drsebiproducts.com you can also call the office @310-838-2490.. also follow us on twitter @matunbowman Facebook: The Doctor Sebi and of course our blog drsebi.blogspot.com please follow us by clicking the follow button! Thank youuu for stopping by*

5 comments:

  1. Great book & conversation. I cant wait for the Autobiography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Dr. Sebi's "Mama Hay" autobiography published?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to anyone reading this true life story of mine, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year, And I Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr Odion Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr Odion I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me, I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health. He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative. My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have The Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr Odion To Help You Too, And Help Me To Thank Dr Odion For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. Odion Herbal Medicine, His Contact Email: [drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com ] Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2349019421176 thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr Ogudugu on YouTube Natural roots/herbs formulas are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes from your body completely because this simple formula also cured me within two week.

    ReplyDelete