Thursday, April 21, 2011

                       GREEN FOOD PLUS

Green Food Plus is a Multi-mineral which consists of native plants from Africa, Mexico, and The Americas, designed to minimize your appetite,when we mean "minimize your appetite" it doesn't necessarily mean you'll never get hungry, it just means because of all the minerals this herb contains it fulfills your appetite. In addition to the Green Food Plus it also addresses the heart, brain, central nervous system and blood.



                  H1 FEMALE NOURISHER

The H1 Nourishes the female endocrine reproductive system to aid in hormonal balance.  The H1 Female Nourisher also improves the fertility and overall sexual appetite that are decreased by an unhealthy female reproductive system. Ladies start your engines!

                       MAYA TABLETS

The Maya Tablets is a blood nourisher and purifier; it contains fourteen different native plants that are high in iron phosphate and trace minerals. Without iron we cannot breathe oxygen, The breathe of life! Oxygen carries the minerals to the cells of the body.. 


** Please be sure to leave us comments or if you have any questions, please ask.. and we will answer right away. Also check us out on the web at drsebiproducts.com to start your orders and consultations. Call our office @ 310-838-2490.. Face book: The Doctor Sebi  Twitter: @matunbowman  and of course our Blog: drsebi.blogspot.com please follow us.. And thank you all for your support!**

18 comments:

  1. These are a "must have" for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anyone had results with the female nourisher product thinking of buying it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we had a woman that couldn't get pregnant and she started taking the H1 and now she has three children... But besides the H1 helping your reproductive system it is a Multi-Vitamin specifically designed for women!! So yes you should use it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dr sebi i need ur help, my girl and have being into a relationship for sevens with a child and bothers us so much. she had a miscarriage once and doctors cut one of her tube out plus she have fribroyds. so you see it is very stressful to us. please help both of us with your products. i think i need help with my sperm count. at my work place they tease me everyday that i cant get my girl pregnant so am so when i come across your websit. am await your response! my emai address is chancesr14@yahoo.com

      Delete
  4. When i say "Specifically Design for Women" that in tells reproductive system, and all your organs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you think it will work for me,i had two ectopic pregnancies and have been scared since then to try to get pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to know how long it takes to work?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in the Bahamas and I am going to be 28 in one month I have been using H1 Female nourisher for about a month now I have never been pregnant ever will this work for me will i ever get pregnant???

    ReplyDelete
  8. does this work for fibroids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi i am from the bahamas i have been married for 5 years now and my husband really want a baby and so do i we have been trying oaver and over and have not gotten pregnant.i have never taken any form of birth control can you please tell me what poduct i can take and how long woul it take to wk thank you in advance please do reply!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I have been married for 3 1/2 years and was trying to concieve from the night of honeymoon. My I even had a surgery for cyst, fibroids, and endo. It has been two years now since my sugery I want to know what can you help me with because I still have bad cramps I started to use the seamoss and chelation. Starting a cleanse first. I read about the h-1 female nourisher so will this or could this be my next step? Mistyways@hotmail.com email me thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greeting Dr.Sebi,

    I have had one of my breast removed in 2003. I went to see my doctor the other day, about replacing the breast with my own tissue from the stomach, I still thinking if this procedure is wise.

    Do you have any herbs that will regenerate tissue back in the lost breast. I have listen to one of your video and I was impressed that a woman breast grew back. Anything is possible in God's eyes. look forward to here from you. God bless you and family thank you. miss sony

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please could you tell me what's in Greed food Plus? Are the ingredients organic?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dr. Sebi. My mother and i have been following your nutritional plan for about 5 months and its changed our lives completely. So i was wondering, can diet be used to even reverse and repair Chiari Malformations. If so, could you explain how

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really am interested in the female H1 Nourisher and the effects please can anyone confirm if it has helped their fibroids, or can any consultants answer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am 60 years young, I been using
    the products since march of 2013. I
    first detox then continue using the
    green food plus and viento. I have
    lost 40 lbs this was my weight in
    1972. my blood pressure is 107/70
    my skin glows, energy off the chart.
    mind you i eat sleep and drink dr.
    sebi diet. all foods and 1 gallon
    of water a day. my mission is to help and support my entire family to
    this way of life. thanks jay for
    taking my orders for the compounds
    wahid rasap1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. thats good some of yor plants are latin use that i would use am central american you are good dr sebi

    ReplyDelete
  17. chicas u must must read n chicos just eat right vegan diet lots of alkaline water guanabana is good god bless

    ReplyDelete